For individuals and the local community, Cockburn Integrated Health will deliver:
- Best practice multidisciplinary primary health care services tailored to the needs and priorities of the community.
- A greater focus on managing chronic disease, health promotion and illness prevention.
- Access to a wide variety of services provided by General Practitioners, nurses, and allied health professionals, including physiotherapists, occupational therapists, dietitians, podiatrists, psychologists, mental health nurses, speech pathologists, exercise physiologists and audiologists.
- Access to onsite pathology, pharmacy and medical imaging services.
- More accessible, convenient, coordinated health care and a range of health care providers in one location.
For health care service providers Cockburn Integrated Health will provide:
- New state-of-the-art facilities.
- Health professional education and training, teaching rooms and resources.
- Ready access to a large, rapidly growing population made up of a large percentage of children, families and seniors.
- A strategic location in an identified area of need for General Practitioners.
For everyone, the facility offers:
- Excellent public and private transport accessibility due to its proximity to Cockburn Central train station, the Kwinana Freeway and Jandakot Airport, and parking on site.
- Proximity to Regional Gateways Shopping Centre, the rapidly developing Cockburn Central retail, commercial and residential precinct, and Cockburn Youth Centre.
- Potential complementary services and assistance to the nearby Fiona Stanley Hospital in Murdoch (a major trauma and emergency centre for the State) by catering to the less serious, non-emergency patients.
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-78680011-1’, ‘auto’);